Gareth Bale

Status
Not open for further replies.

L3ngZm4n

MANCHESTER City look set to give Rafa Benitez his first big headache at Real Madrid with a £75million enquiry for Gareth Bale.
They have put the Welsh wizard at the top of a £200million shopping list!!!!

the express

I seriously doubt this, unless we up the ante and pay the extra bucks for Bale instead of Sterling.

this would be a bigger signing than Pogba rather have him too. Bale, Pogba, Sterling, De Bruyne, Firminho - lets just see whats happened by the end of the month - tf for the Copa America!!!

I'd prefer to spend £75m on Bale than £50m on Sterling. Both HG and fill the same position. I just hope this rumour has some substance - can't see it happening unless we're maybe getting tired of the dippers living in dream land with player evaluations.

i read pogba is staying in turin for another season so he can go barca.......then i see this story in the express. Bale isnt happy and wants to come back to
the prem, madrid fans hate him.

I'd prefer to spend £75m on Bale than £50m on Sterling. Both HG and fill the same position. I just hope this rumour has some substance - can't see it happening unless we're maybe getting tired of the dippers living in dream land with player evaluations.
I'd rather have both. That'd be two homegrown slots filled for years with world class players (hopefully, in Sterling's case).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.