Player topic: Yaya Toure 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah; it was a cross that went wrong; everybody knows that. Ask any of our quiet neighbours, they'll confirm it.
Yep. All down to practice and luck. That's what sport is all about. The golfer Gary Player once said "The more I practice, the luckier I get." Try that logic out on a jealous rag though and all you will get back is ignorant grunts.

Yep. All down to practice and luck. That's what sport is all about. The golfer Gary Player once said "The more I practice, the luckier I get." Try that logic out on a jealous rag though and all you will get back is ignorant grunts.

City will no longer be the same team without Yaya. Quite simply; he is the best player we have had ever (alongside Silva and Aguero) - even better perhaps than Colin Bell.

Came across this beauty. One of many from that distance.

77ac18026c2fa17808452a986555f778.gif
Shinned it.

I found it a bit cringeworthy. Just random if neither Yaya nor Kolo is on your team.. or even eligible because of gender ..

Since he's seemingly staying, I was just thinking about what to expect from him next season. IF we sign Pogba (please let it happen!), I wonder if that will have a positive effect on Yaya? Pogba has stated that he looks at Yaya's game and wants to emulate it. Yaya's surely going to want to attempt to show he's still the master and Pogba is the apprentice if you know what I mean? Well I hope so anyway. It's clear we want Pogba to be the long term lynchpin of our midfield, replacing Yaya. If we can add him, it might eek out an extra bit of effort from Yaya, to prove he's still the man? Here's hoping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.