£50m bid

I wouldn't bother trying to explain mate as some are only here to wum.

Should be a laugh and fun this forum at times like this, instead it's a joke and not a funny one due to the small minded actions of a small minded few.

You need to wind your neck in and stop trying to "protect" people and police the forum as you see fit. It's rather pathetic and I'm sure most people can look after themselves.

You need to wind your neck in and stop trying to "protect" people and police the forum as you see fit. It's rather pathetic and I'm sure most people can look after themselves.

I'm not trying to protect anyone, rather I'm trying to protect the forum from being trolled to death by idiots as it spoils it for the vast majority who can use it and enjoy it as responsible adults.

Speaks volumes why you would seem to have an issue with that.

I wouldn't bother trying to explain mate as some are only here to wum.

Should be a laugh and fun this forum at times like this, instead it's a joke and not a funny one due to the small minded actions of a small minded few.

The single worst thing about Bluemoon is the posters who go stomping around the board attempting to tell others what they can & can't post.

The single worst thing about Bluemoon is the posters who go stomping around the board attempting to tell others what they can & can't post.

Jumping on and twisting posts people make in good faith and point of view, in general just getting a buzz being an arse

"Hey Tolm, we're in for Sterling"

"How much mate?"

"They want £50m, the barmy fuckers"

"Are we putting a bid in?"

"Yeah, we'll probably go that high".

Occam's Razor and all that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.