television dates

Did I see a Friday night game in the that list? (United v Villa)

I though Friday nights were from next season?

Edit: Just checked on Sky, and it is. Funny that, because they've only announced one Friday night game. Are they just testing the water?

Great news the first game on the Monday night for me, back off Holidays on the Saturday

Fu**ing M6 on a Monday night......Nightmare.
But could be worse . I feel for those Bournemouth fans traveling to klanfield on a Monday night, or even the dipper fans trying to get a train from Arsenal, then to top it all the Barcodes at the Hammers all on Monday nights.
F**k the away fans as long as sky can show some adverts before, during and after every game.

Fuck off sky. Thanks for ruining the first away game for many. We did get off lightly compared to others though. The lack of consideration for away fans is appalling. They should be forced to subsidise travel for the fans travelling to games at stupid times and having to take time of work

We're gonna win the league, we're gonna with the league. Well us or the Baggies.

Monday night opening fixture has had the eventual champions last 5 years.

Bournemouth fans = 2 days off work
Newcastle fans = 2 days off work.
Liverpool fans = N/A.

Nope there's a few this season with more next season as well
Official Friday night fixtures commence in the 16/17 season. I think the reason Villa v United is on a Friday next month because there's a planned EDL march on in Birmingham on the Saturday and, presumably, because United will have a CL qualifier the following Tuesday, they couldn't put the game on the Sunday/Monday.

Nope there's a few this season with more next season as well
Official Friday night fixtures commence in the 16/17 season. I think the reason Villa v United is on a Friday next month because there's a planned EDL march on in Birmingham on the Saturday and, presumably, because United will have a CL qualifier the following Tuesday, they couldn't put the game on the Sunday/Monday.

Been told the West Ham game might move to a Sunday if they qualify for the uefa cup group stage.
Any truth in that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.