Jovetic - set for Inter medical (page 106)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do we lose 2.4 million if that is the deal we have agreed. Your maths are suspect but your logic is even worse.

I really can't be arsed going through it again but you seem a bit pig headed. Ask yourself a couple of questions. Do you think the club would prefer the cash upfront? Then ask yourself why? If they had to go to a bank to borrow the full amount, would the bank just give them the money without asking for interest? Then ask why the bank would ask for interest?

I really can't be arsed going through it again but you seem a bit pig headed. Ask yourself a couple of questions. Do you think the club would prefer the cash upfront? Then ask yourself why? If they had to go to a bank to borrow the full amount, would the bank just give them the money without asking for interest? Then ask why the bank would ask for interest?

Well thanks for calling me pig headed.

I just asked how you can say that we have lost 2.4million on a deal that has been agreed. It does not make sense, as if they did not want to agree it they would not have done so.

Therefore they have not lost 2.4 million.

Which bank do we borrow from ?

Keep digging.

STFU you two..... MODS !!!!!!!!!

Let's give 'em a minute, I kind of wanted to watch and see how it all shook out.

didnt-see-that-coming-14-gifs-5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.