Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_nhgidnYpmH1qhub34o3_400.gif

It's so funny that Liverpool fans laughing about the trasfer cost. They had given £35m for Andy Caroll and few week earlier £29m for Firmino...

Welcome to Manchester Raheem.

Couldn't give a fuck what the cost is, it's not my money. All that matters is we've got probably the best U21 player in the world from a rival club.
Rival club? I guess they did take the Barclays April Trophy off us a couple seasons ago...

Former Liverpool striker John Alrdridge has been sharing his views on today's developments on Sky Sports News HQ. He says Man City would be overpaying if they splash £49m on the player, even if Sterling's former club QPR take a cut of the fee.

"It's best that the club moves on and the player moves on. What's gone on before today hasn't been nice from the Liverpool Football Club point of view or from a fans' point of view. I'm just glad the saga is done and dusted with now.

"Liverpool have got a very, very good offer. £49m is a lot of money for the lad and overpriced in my opinion. QPR will get 20% of that, which people have got to bear in mind. It's a really good deal for Liverpool."

Oh he's a mercenary is he?

Like that shit mercenary Yaya Toure and David Silva who were painted as people who only moved for the money.
the guy has done himself no favours by way hes acted, the guy has acted like a complete prick, but as i stated he deserves his chance as others have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.