Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
326.gif

It would be great news if this was back on. Vastly underrated footballer, he'd fit right in to the high tempo style I expect us to play next season. Dzeko seemingly leaving, Sterling coming in, we need to move the ball quickly in midfield, and there are few better in the league than Delph at doing that.

Would be the biggest turnaround since Fowler, but I'd expect Delph to be a much bigger success. Fingers crossed.

This - He will be a great signing. Pace and energy - Remind me what was our midfield ( Not including Dinho ) was missing last season?

any player who makes a public statement about how they are happy at villa and would not want to come to us is not welcome

The negativity about Delph is from people who don't know much about football and just look at the size of the name and how it will go down with their United mates.

I don't believe the rumour but would be delighted if it's true. The flipside being that I'd rather have Pogba of course, if the two were connected.

Whilst i woudnt mind Delph being part of our squad i would be worried if it was becuase we cant get Pogba :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.