2015/16 Home Kit

Thanks for the info @invisableman. This has piqued my interest.

How can I tell which is the fan's shirt, and which is the player's shirt?

Thanks again.
Authentic:

135577_no_maxi_0.jpg

Replica:

135578_no_maxi_0.jpg

Not bad at all, I can see fuck all difference to be fair!
Yeah I'm pleased with it, the price is the biggest difference, costs nike pennies to make and they charge £55 then next season it's in the nike outlet for a tenner, if we want to be picky there are a few minor mistakes/differences I don't mind highlighting, the eagle is a darker shade and the blue background in the shield is as well, but we're splitting hairs.

I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I'm looking at buying one of the home kits with the Champions League printing. However, the mock ups on the online store look awful with royal blue lettering instead of the navy ones the players wear that match the sponsor on the front. Has anyone ordered one or saw them in the club shop? If you have could you tell me which color is more accurate. If you could post a picture that would be really appreciated. I asked the customer service, but kitbag are incredibly unhelpful. It really is comical how bad their email responses are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.