The what are you doing at the weekend thread

Off to try and get a price for my car off this Evans Halshaw group.... Since I went back to a company car recently the other hasn't turned a wheel apart from a few trips round the block and an MOT

Advertised it but not a sniff, not much money about maybe or people have better things to do

Fingers crossed I won't get bent over

Stripping some walls ready to be plastered.

Big City fan in middleton has turned 50 and he having a do on Sunday. Should be good

Off to watch my lads band "Riff Raff" play some classic hard rock covers at The Leighton Institute in Blackpool tomorrow.

If you like AC/DC, Led Zepellin, Black Sabbath, Deep Purple, Saxon, Priest, and Maiden get yourself along tomorrow night, onstage 9.30pmish.

Couple of pints of Guinness in pub...

... and then a couple more, followed by combinations of Bailey's and Amaretto (tastes like Mr Kipling's almond slices) and then fresh orange and Tia Maria (Terry's chocolate orange). Am easily led, although I did retain the composure to not stay after last orders, thus allowing the landlord- and lady to retire early.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.