Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that implying that they are considering taking him for nothing because City are willing to graciously rip up his contract? We are so generous. :-)
Thats only wishes and hopes from River to have him back, only a rumour.

The dont have the money to do it... as always, southamerican clubs depends ON players will and what they can get as a deal or way to get out of their contracts with european clubs.

From what I've seen he looks like he's made for the PL
I hope your judgment is correct brother. Imo Argies have a very good attitude towards football in terms of grit and determination. Very good technically a lot of them as well. The two best footballers ever have been Argentineans. However Mangala and Maybe more so Fernando have seemed to look a little lacking in the Premier League at times. A step up from Portugal perhaps. I'm no expert and I hope your right. If he is anything like Zabba,were on to a winner.

I hope your judgment is correct brother. Imo Argies have a very good attitude towards football in terms of grit and determination. Very good technically a lot of them as well. The two best footballers ever have been Argentineans. However Mangala and Maybe more so Fernando have seemed to look a little lacking in the Premier League at times. A step up from Portugal perhaps. I'm no expert and I hope your right. If he is anything like Zabba,were on to a winner.
By "two best footballers ever have been Argentineans" you meant MDM and Kun, right?

Did Otamendi play tonight? I'm not seeing him in any review/line-up listing, even on the official website

Hmmmmm, I wonder.

Now, you're saying he WASN'T in the line up, and we all know he's in Manchester, signing for City, so definitely 100% wouldn't be playing for his old club.

No, he didn't play tonight.

I love the Argentinians. They've been fantastic for us, most of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.