Sheikh Mansour

GX Blue

Do you think he will give us a visit anytime soon?

Only the Liverpool match a couple of years ago I remember him attending.

I realise we aren't his only business interest and he has commitments at home.

Just wondered if anyone knew if it was in the pipeline for him to view all the changes up close in the near future?

The ground will erupt next time he comes along.....and rightly so. Christ only knows where we'd be without his intervention.
ranson_35914a.jpg

At that Liverpool game he was in the posh seats when he was welcomed by the fans & personally I didn't think the reception was as vociferous as it could have been. Maybe because it was a night match & everyone wasnt fully aware he was coming to the game. Next time he does rock up at The Etihad I hope the club make it known that he will be attending, even if it's only on the morning of the game, & he is encouraged to walk to the centre circle pre-match with his wife & kids to get the full effect of our appreciation. If it's this season with everyone in their seats, in front of a 55k full house, & based on the noise levels at the Chelsea game the place would explode.

Surely his kids must be asking to go to a game by now & obviously we'd like the next generation to want to carry the sky blue flag long into the future! And no I'm not related to him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.