De Bruyne?

thanks for the replies all....I forgot that Sterling can also play that position....would be a shame to move him inside tho as Sterling doing great on the wing....Atleast De Bruyne and Sterling will give us option....

Ah knew it was one of them. They're all fucking morons tbh.
I will be steering clear of Soccer Saturday tomoz. It helps that we actually have our first Saturday 3 pm game rooms. Let the bitter snivelling coyotes splutter themselves into a mass seizure.

Holds the ball up brilliantly, better than dzeko at the job.

That's underselling him quite a lot. He's a good player, and much more skillfull than most give him credit for. If he could stay fit for more than a couple of weeks at a time then he'd show it.

He's faster than Dzeko as well, and a much better passer of the ball, and will drop deep and put in a shift defending when we don't have the ball.

thanks for the replies all....I forgot that Sterling can also play that position....would be a shame to move him inside tho as Sterling doing great on the wing....Atleast De Bruyne and Sterling will give us option....
And not forgetting that Navas and Nasri can backfill

Those of you plane spotting, presumably it would be a G registered aircraft to look out for.
I wouldn't make that assumption - it'll be through some Exec Flight Agency so the plane could be from anywhere

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.