Gomis goal celebration- anything worse?

There have been worse celebrations but not been bothered by them. I do remember Elano struggling with his shirt trying to turn it back side front. eventually in future games he pointed to his back number like normal people do.

This is much worse than the Gomis celebration;
55iDEeI.jpg

What a fucking nozzle.

Was loving his celebration when he bagged a goal against the vermin.

Just a bit of fun... enjoy it (until he scores against us :( )

My favourite celebration was Mario's at the Swamp - Why Always Me :D

Apparently his celebration is an allusion to his nickname -- The Panther.

Personally I think it's at least original and a bit funny, to the extent that any goal celebrations are anything other than kind of silly. I mean, these are grown men.

Agreed that nothing compares to Why Always Me? A second was Mario running over to hug Mancini after scoring against Everton.

Once would be fine, but anyone who has an elaborate celebration that they do every time they score is a twat. Robbie Keane's always annoyed me.

But there's nothing worse than...

F0384o1.jpg

My kids love it so I'm all for it. Why can't he act a fool for a few minutes? He deserves it.

Much prefer it to the baby ones or the big macho look at the name on my shirt ones.

Each to their own though. Used to bug me when fans gave shit to Anelka for not celebrating enough. Who the f@ck are we to be telling the players how to react?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.