Refugee crisis

I would have thought nearly everyone would be against that, good job that all the economic evidence collected shows that it doesn't really happen. Now that's cleared up back to the refugee crisis...
I stopped reading the newspapers years ago so not seen the evidence you refer to.

That boy was safe in Turkey and ended up dead on the beach.

The only shocking thing about this case is that his mother chose to risk his life in an unseaworthy boat to try to get from a safe country to a safe, more affluent one.
Ok your unsafe in Urmston. You have a young family and you really believe that your loved ones are in danger. The 50/50 risk the Mother or Father of making it to the European mainland with their children. What a cnut you are I would love to meet you, I bet you are are a right shitbag.

Ok your unsafe in Urmston. You have a young family and you really believe that your loved ones are in danger. The 50/50 risk the Mother or Father of making it to the European mainland with their children. What a cnut you are I would love to meet you, I bet you are are a right shitbag.
you're missing his point, he said they were safe in turkey... i dont know if that story is true, however if so Turkey i believe isnt such a bad place to live.

I am truly amazed anyone on here pretends to know that boy was safe or pretends to know anything about him. It staggers me that for political points anyone would comment factually on things none of us can know about.
I read your post and hope I am wrong as servers you right for being greedy - that's what you get. A mentality towards a poor dead kid and parents who have lost a child I can't even comprehend

The boy was in Bodrum, a Turkish holiday resort which is perfectly safe.

You can buy holidays there.

https://www.thomascook.com/holidays/turkey/bodrum/

He could still be alive there now except that his mother chose to take him on an unseaworthy boat.

Now, if I was a refugee who had recently escaped the terror and possible death in Syria I'd be very happy to be in a safe country like Turkey even if life wasn't ideal.

I wouldn't risk my life, or my children's, on the open sea in a tiny boat just to try to reach another country which I'd prefer to live in.

If refugees in Calais drowned themselves trying to get to the UK I'd be of the same opinion.

A camp in Calais is not ideal, but it is safe.

The evidence is that migrants are net contributors to our economy, not a drain on it.
The evidence I saw in Calais a couple of Weeks ago was most of the migrants camped their would make absolutely no contribution to this country whatsoever, must be very alluring in Utopia.

The boy was in Bodrum, a Turkish holiday resort which is perfectly safe.

You can buy holidays there.

https://www.thomascook.com/holidays/turkey/bodrum/

He could still be alive there now except that his mother chose to take him on an unseaworthy boat.

Now, if I was a refugee who had recently escaped the terror and possible death in Syria I'd be very happy to be in a safe country like Turkey even if life wasn't ideal.

I wouldn't risk my life, or my children's, on the open sea in a tiny boat just to try to reach another country which I'd prefer to live in.

If refugees in Calais drowned themselves trying to get to the UK I'd be of the same opinion.

A camp in Calais is not ideal, but it is safe.

You have zero idea of why they chose to leave.

why don't you choose to contribute to this thread instead or just f*ck off

Each to their own. Personally, I'm appalled by Cameron's hard line approach.

So am I. As long as he is seen to be tough on migrants, the disabled and the unemployed he will continue to get his votes from the I'm alright fuck you brigade.

Terrible tragedy unfolding before our eyes and we have to take responsibility for our actions which have been in part responsible for what we are now seeing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.