TV Series

So I watched a couple of new shows recently, Blindspot and Quantico. I would say Quantico faired better in its premiere, Blindspot has an interesting premise although i'm pretty sure i've seen a full body tattoo that slowly unravels into a plan.

Quantico is a show about trainee FBI agents working to become proper agents and the process they have to go through to become agents, however there are jump cuts to nine months in the future where Grand Central Station has been blown up by one of the trainees and now one of the other trainees has to remember the last 9 months to look for clues as to who could have done it. I know these types of shows have been done before but this one has started really well.

Just wanted to make a point on Fear the Walking Dead, enjoying it so far but is it going to turn into the Walking Dead... or do they have a cut off point before it goes that far? Not complaining yet as it has been a good watch but are they angling for another money spinner in this 'walking dead' world or do they actually have a different direction?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.