Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boss.jpg

Good. I knew as soon as I watched one episode of that Liverpool documentary when he first started that he was a charlatan who took himself far too seriously, and didn't have the substance to back it up. You can tell from the man that he's not bright enough or emotionally intelligent enough to do the job at the top level.

The fact that as soon as he got the LFC job he lost 2 stone, got his teeth whitened and left his wife for his secretary tells you all you need to know about what kind of man he is, too.

The rumour I heard yesterday was Maureen leaving Chelsea and going to Liverpool but I was told that this would not happen before Xmas. Maybe something has happened to speed things along?

How long did Bodge have left on his contract? Even presuming that the settlement will be haggled down (50% maybe?), that's still a nice little tickle for doing his job poorly. And he'll get another job (the Barcodes, when Dutchy gets the bullet?).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.