The Walking Dead

bluemoon98

Couldnt find the original thread (if there was one) so mods merge if necessary.

New season starts on Monday and looking forward to it.

Went off it abit after season 4 and just watched it from the start on catchup to get me up to date.

A familiar face returns from season 1 incase anyone hasnt watched the trailer but its on fox at 9pm monday I believe.

I just finished season 5 this week after giving it a long break. Thought it was a great season and sets up 6 really well. There is no way they are living the quiet life in Alexandra.

I just finished season 5 this week after giving it a long break. Thought it was a great season and sets up 6 really well. There is no way they are living the quiet life in Alexandra.

i normally let the season roll on and watch them all after each other but might have to watch this one as like you say season 6 is set up well for whatevers next.

Wife makes me watch it. After 5(?) seasons I still think it's shite. Just not my cup of tea.

i cant remember who i spoke to about the walking dead in the tv series thread but I did go off possibly when they go to the CDC and meet the doctor cant remember if that was s1 or s2 until mid s3 when they are in the prison (?). Got back into it after watching them all again though.

Been filling in the waiting time for new season with fear the walking dead, on episode 5 at the moment..
Enjoying it..

Been filling in the waiting time for new season with fear the walking dead, on episode 5 at the moment..
Enjoying it..
Yeah. Been alright that. I'm hoping that one or 2 walking dead characters eventually make an appearance or vise versa.

The missus watches it.

Have to say I didn't mind the first two seasons, but then after that it's just fucking shite. It's like in Prison Break "Oh No, we're in prison again? What are the chances?". How many gated communities that should be a refuge have they found and destroyed now? 4? 5? How many headshots on moving targets do these people get? How has that kid not been killed off yet (he's a terrible actor)? I would hate to be an african american in that show, as they're like the 'other' team member from Star Trek - in that you know they're going to get killed. The plot device of just having Zombies appear at any given moment is just really tired and predictable...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.