The Walking Dead

Season 1/2 very good after that wasn't great but better then most shit on tv, I have to admit the new trailer looks quality so I hope it lives up to the hype

I've seen it all so far, but I don't know if I'll carry on watching it. It started off well, but it's just so repetitive now.

I read an interview with one of the producers, and he was saying how they already know what's going to happen in Series 12. Series 12! It's already gone on too long after 5 series.

Love it. One of the better shows on TV. Fear the Walking Dead got more solid at the end too.

Hope they encounter that group who put those cannibals in boxcars

It's great, the Best TV programme in years. In the 1st few seasons I was praying they'd kill of Carl but he's growing on me now. Maggie would get it.

YES, YES AND YES

Lauren-Cohan-the-walking-dead-maggie-greene-34622808-330-495.jpg

I've seen it all so far, but I don't know if I'll carry on watching it. It started off well, but it's just so repetitive now.

I read an interview with one of the producers, and he was saying how they already know what's going to happen in Series 12. Series 12! It's already gone on too long after 5 series.

Read the 149 comics it's based on and you'll know what happens..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.