Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously hope we get Pep in. Can't see how he won't appreciate our academy. There's an arrogance to Pep that basically means he loves being the first to do sumat, doing things his own way - hence why bringing in unknown kids really appeals to him. All truly great managers have that arrogance I reckon.

Sancho was brilliant yesterday. Played like a Brazilian yesterday, with Spanish efficiency. Highest compliment I could pay him. Such a prospect...

Here's my report if anyone fancies a read

http://inesteemedkompany.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/city-u18s-6-1-newcastle.html

You say that, but he hasn't done anything with any youth players at Bayern.

You say that, but he hasn't done anything with any youth players at Bayern.

Bayern's actually isn't very good though. Our u19s have beat them 6-0, twice, in the past two UEFA Youth League campaigns... ours is different class comparatively, so there is that factor.

Bayern's actually isn't very good though. Our u19s have beat them 6-0, twice, in the past two UEFA Youth League campaigns... ours is different class comparatively, so there is that factor.

Most Bayern fans would claim that's because their academy players are promoted to a higher level at an earlier age. They do have prospects at Bayern but their general approach is to buy the best young players from other Bundesliga clubs once they've proven themselves. I'd hope we would see a better progression with Pep in charge and I think the club have always aimed to get Pep in to integrate academy players. Give it another season and we should be ready to see that. If he comes in next summer we'll be in a position where quite a few players are ready to move on and we can use the academy players largely to replace them. That's what I hope to see in any case. Players like Nasri, Yaya, Sagna, Kolarov/Clichy, Navas, Demichelis can all be replaced by academy players, with possibly one or two established players being bought.

I saw him in a tournament here in Greece last May. He is great. Hope to see him the next years in the first team

How far apart is Sancho to Brahim? They seem to be the main two players we have that can go on a become real, top-level stars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.