This forum

Johnsonontheleft

I started a thread the other day about the derby. It was shut down after about 8 replies because "we have another game before that one". I'm not sure of the motivation behind the way the main forum is run these days, but this kind of moderation will force people to go elsewhere eventually - the Derby is less than a week away & people want to talk about it.

Similarly the constant merging of threads into loose player/topic categories means that many angles on certain events are lost into the ether.

This thread will probably be shut down, but this is not meant to criticise, just wanted to start a meaningful discussion about it.

i agree with the mods about the derby talk, but agree with you about specific topics being merged into club threads. There are far too many stories about our rivals and i go looking for the news but can't find it so just assume no one cares, but then i eventually find it in the club thread, not a fan of that.

I'll join in. Today begins a week of thinking we'll win/ lose/draw/batter them/get battered. Everyday I'll have a different emotion. If a traffic light changes before I get to it it will mean we'll win 5-0. If i see a red car pass me on the road it means we'll get hammered. Yes that's what derby day does to me, proper wrecks my head. But I got a nice positive vibe building inside of me!!......Well. ...today I have.

i hate all forms of censorship, of which this is just another sort , i too wanted to read other blues thoughts on the derby ,
what is the harm in having a pre match thread a little earlier than neccessary ?? does it use up bandwidth or something ? there must be a good reason for pulling it surely,,

I do think there is a bit too much 'lumping stuff' together.

I rarely go into players threads as it'd take forever to catch up. I'd suggest player threads to discuss match performances but other news to be kept separate.

As for the raggy game, its a massive game there should be a thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.