City to be charged for booing Champions League jingle (anthem)

I have no loyalty to you or the CSKA fan. The CSKA fan thought the fine was ridiculous but thought us booing was classless. That is his opinion and as a forum and a fanbase we should be able to respond to that without throwing the fact his club has some racist fans as if he is responsible.

Yes pull out the trolling card. It seems a difference in opinion to you is trolling. Good job we have goit rid of him. People can judge for themselves how offensive his comments are and whether it was worthy of a possible ban
Amazing how every opinion you hold is contrary to the mainstream though.

Not on one thing or two, but every subject.

Fuck me this is hilarious. I remember Khaldoon's interview when we got slapped with the FFP sanctions and how angry he was so theres no doubt he has as much hate for UEFA as we do. Fining a club for booing you couldn't make that shit up.

I'm shocked that some of you appear to be shocked at UEFA's antics. They have been trying to screw us over for years.

They have rules for everything from the no booze one to putting a fucking ball on a plinth so it's no wonder they found something else to hang on us.

Remember, at the next home CL game, get there early, take your seat, enjoy a non alcoholic drink, wave at the cameras, smile, stay seated whilst the opposition throw coins at you, remain silent whilst UEFA play a jaunty little number over the speakers, don't mention the first few rows covered in black sheeting, ignore the ball on the plinth and then settle back to watch the game, maybe throw in a few oooh's and aaar's before going home at the end smiling and waving whilst the opposition supporters throw coins at you.

Modern football.

Be careful Blues, if we will be fined and then if we boo against the Germans we will be forced to play the next game behind closed doors ........................ actually that would be a result. Wankers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.