Villa Vs City Post Match Thread

League winners, league cup winners, league runners up. Record scoring season, great signings, more humain than any other top team manager, respectful, humble .... Etc etc

I love happy clappers

We will win it by 10 points

We will win it everyone else will crumble or is shit

We can catch up

We can't expect to win it every year

Our manager is learning

Humane and humble hahahahahahahahahaha

Wrong game to pick on Navas. He was our best player on the pitch in the second half and should be in the changing room with 3 assists to his name.
Correct. Our best player by some distance.

A shame Bony went off. He was just what we needed...a physical presence to get on the end of those pull backs.

Wrong game to pick on Navas. He was our best player on the pitch in the second half and should be in the changing room with 3 assists to his name.

i really disagree- he has so much of the ball and gets in so many great positions he could be such a good player. His problem is his final ball and when you are put in the team to create but fluff your lines 9 times out of 10, then he's letting the side down and we'd be better off without him

Disappointing in the final third today, cost us dearly. Need Aguero back asap.

I'll give you respectful and humble. The rest no. The rest any decent manager would have achieved with our resources.
What like van turtle? It's not as easy as that as you should know. Unless yr a red top journo

Defensive display by Villa. Hard to break down when they have 10 men behind the ball!!!

Happy clappers were saying we'd catch Chelsea last season as well all the way till the end haha.

Totally illogical response.
Illogical to believe a striker has more chance of converting chances than a midfielder? How so? A midfielder should have better passing stats than a striker, if fernando got injured and we put kelechi centre mid would it be illogical then if he misplaced all his passes?

I don't expect to win 6-0 every week. What i do expect is a team top of the league that is playing a team bottom of the league who have been dogshit all season and lost nearly all of their games to to win the game! And replacing your 1 striker who gets injured with a midfielder instead of the other striker you have on your bench is a joke! We were playing bottom of the league!! There was a point in the game we had 3 defensive midfielders on the pitch and no striker...against bottom of the league!!!

Pellegrini fucked up big time, and he should be fuckin ashamed of himself for those subs

There was a time we had ' 3 defensive midfielders' on the pitch v Sevilla on Tuesday, doesn't actually mean they were playing defensively though does it!?

Poor game today but still should have won comfortably but for poor finishing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.