Villa Vs City Post Match Thread

Don't get all the criticism for Pellegrini here, we had more than enough clear cut chances in the game to have won 3 or 4 nil.
One of them games mate come May when we've won the league half the fuckin bakes on here will still find summat to moan about.

I think the manager was let down by the players today. Created more than enough to win comfortably, its just lip service to say kelechi 'would have' scored any of those chances. He could have had a shocker and been slated on here.

Amazibg after what we saw Tuesday that MP is all of a sudden shit again.
I agree with Henry - if Navas does cross he needs to have a quick think about who/where he is crossing

If it were up to me, i'd cut Navas' legs off

Is that what you did to your teddy

Another point close to the title. The squad is awesome and will edge away from the chasing pack n the New Year. Plus the added bonus of a long run in Chumps league too. We are in all the competitions. Guardiola and Messi potentially on the horizon. I'm so happy being a blue. I'd hate to be a Chelski or Manure supporter. Wind your necks in fellas and enjoy the ride which is always full of ups and downs.
If you're happy and you know it clap your hands...

You know, maybe some people get so annoyed when we play like that against bottom of the league is because of the players we have? The people coming on here shooting posters down for being pissed off are worse! Although the worse ones are "you can't be a real city fan if that annoys you, you should be grateful considering how shit we used to be". Yeah, we used to be shit, used to be...not any more so expectations change, and beating bottom of the league should be a fucking given!!!

why should it be ? any team can lose. dont be so arrogant. yes there is expection but not to the point of some of the shit posted on here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.