Villa Vs City Post Match Thread

Navas has no bottle but he does offer up chances. Pelegrini should have had them motivated a bit more we were dogsh*t for about 55 mins.

Inheachio should have been on 20 minutes earlier. Fernandinho and yaya were an absolute disgrace today.

why should it be ? any team can lose. dont be so arrogant. yes there is expection but not to the point of some of the shit posted on here
Arrogance to expect to beat bottom of the league?

It would be a small time mentality to not expect to beat anyone. Just because we expect to beat them, doesn't mean we will, we still have to do it. And doing it means we need to set up and play the right way

Without a striker is not the right way!!

I'm happy very happy to be honest. Years ago when we were truly crap I would never have dreamed of where we are today. Maybe because I have supported City for over 50 years I can appreciate where we are today more than a lot of Newbie flappers on here.

I will never fail to be amazed at a professional footballer/manager/teams ability to fall foul of everything they have talked about falling foul of before a game.

Absolutely dreadful today with some of the managers decisions completely fucking baffling and i love the man.

Complacent crap from virtually start to finish and thats being kind.

what else could he have down ? apart from maybe bring on nacho. de bruyne and sterling missed from 4 yards out thats not pelles fault

Please, can a someone (with a positive mindset) explain these points to me? I am not being sarcastic, I am just baffled by what I saw today, surely Pelle isn't that naive, what am I missing?

1. Navas for Bony when Nacho is on bench. turned us toothless with no one to aim at up front.
2. Yaya for Delph. Yaya was doing ok, maybe good. Why bring on a defensive midfielder for an attacking one when we need a goal? Why Delph when both Fernas are on?
3. Bring on Delph was a sure way to give villa crowd and players a purpose, why do it when we are behind?
4. 3 Defensive midfielders and no striker for large part of the match?
5. Sterling for Nacho? When we have 3 defensive midfielders on the pitch and we need a goal?
6. Why play defensively against the bottom team?

Seems we suffer the either extreme of of 442 or 460 with Pelle.

You're being very polite to the doom-mongers on here.
We can't win every game by a cricket score.
And when we perform below expected levels I'd be a lot happier if the whining, whinging turds on here would fuck off with their sense of entitlement.
And any cnut who wants Pellegrini out on the basis of our current position can fuck right off as well.
Where was all this negativity after that great performance in midweek?
Arseholes.

Lol - that is the less guarded version of how I see things mate

Arrogance to expect to beat bottom of the league?

It would be a small time mentality to not expect to beat anyone. Just because we expect to beat them, doesn't mean we will, we still have to do it. And doing it means we need to set up and play the right way

Without a striker is not the right way!!

the way you put your point across came across was very arrogant. ' should be a given', no game is a given and no game is an easy win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.