Match Thread | Manchester City vs Liverpool (21/11/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree but not sure how much choice Pellers had. Limited options today.
Take today on the chin and move on.
Ready for another drink? It's my round.

That i am my love, need to go to corner shop for more soon, this bottle is at the end of it's short life. :-D

True his options were limited, just shit losing to the red dippers with Klopp, they will be insufferable.

Klopp has turned Liverpool around with no change of players and his best striker injured. It is down to the Manager.

Agree but not sure how much choice Pellers had. Limited options today.
Take today on the chin and move on.
Ready for another drink? It's my round.

You gotta be kidding me. Ranieri does not have a great team but his players play as a team. Stop these excuses for a manger that is being out managed by a guy in charge of Leicester

We've been bent over and shafted today. Signing off now, and hope I don't check the score later to find out it ended-up 5 or 6.

Taxi for Pellers ? Utterly pathetic. No excuses. Piss poor. Really fucking piss poor. Night all. Don't get too drunk. Wow. Stuck for words. WTF just happened ?

Pretty much a carbon copy of the second half against Spurs, but for the first half here. Just completely abused by a team playing with far more energy and urgency putting pressure on us high up the pitch and taking advantage of our sluggishness

Liverpool did nothing tactically that could have surprised an elite manager. Their player executed their gameplan very well tho. Of course against a team that had no one to create a gameplan for its not that hard.

This.
Anytime we look like playing a manager who actually has some kind of a plan Pellegrini's team crumbles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.