Club offer free removal of old badge tattoos

Is it just free tattoos? I’d like a pirate lifting up his eye patch revealing my bum hole where his eye should be! What do you think?

I've got the eagle badge on my leg, stupidly when I was 16. I am going to pretend I am outraged and get it removed if City go for it!

Not sure I believe this story. But if it's true, it's another sign pointing towards the eagle being gone.

If we were just drawing a circle around the eagle as some vocal posters want us to, surely the club would offer to alter the eagle design as opposed to remove it?

Fingers crossed the club are doing the right thing and moving towards an updated version of the round 3 river badge which is the most popular design. Save the eagle for retro stuff and move onwards and upwards.

Is this actually true?

Saw it on my Twitter feed and thought it was rags taking the piss

A bizarre move if so

Lots of fans with the old round crest knocking about..don't see why they have to accommodate blues who have the eagle

Still part of our history

The old badges are part of our history and tattoo's are a snap shot in time and good to look at and get a memory of that time,so keep it and just add the new one if you want to
I can't really see the story being true though

To be honest, I only saw the story because something popped up on Di Marzio's Twitter feed about City, and I got excited thinking it might be transfer related. Went to the trouble of translating the page, only to discover it was about this. His standards are slipping.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.