United Want To Match And Better City's Youth / CFA Academy

I like the fact in the MEN it's referred to an an "idea"

My favourite line from that article.....

"United admire the City Football Academy, which City have established on their Etihad campus"

Aaah now it makes sense.

FC United of Manchester was their cunning plan to rival us all along!

Suppose we'll just have to console ourselves with our CFA, CFG, NYCFC, & MCFC (AUS), Yokohama & the CMC (China Media Capital) deal.

Tbh, if they keep playing kids in the first team & we don't start doing it soon, they will get loads to sign for them.

This is my fear. But new manager, new ideas. Hopefully we will see Deneyar and Nacho making a breakthrough next season. Hopefully others like Roberts as well. And surely after all these years we have someone who can play right back. Sagna must be exhausted by now.

Tbh, if they keep playing kids in the first team & we don't start doing it soon, they will get loads to sign for them.

Would they be doing if they didn't have injuries in those positions? Wilson was packed out on loan and is missing opportunities to play.
Borthwick is behind Shaw and Rojo.
Mostly they'd be on bench duty.

Regardless of anything else, the sight of The Rags scrabbling to play catch up, fills my old Blue heart with joy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.