James Horsfield

hiatus

This lad is out on a month long loan with Doncaster Rovers, and has started his first game with them against Swindon Town today.

Good to see more guys going out to get first team football.

I'd never heard of him until this pre season when he was taken on the tour. Surprising to me but admittedly I don't really follow the academy - does anyone who watches regularly see him as a standout player or was he lucky to get taken to Oz?

I'd never heard of him until this pre season when he was taken on the tour. Surprising to me but admittedly I don't really follow the academy - does anyone who watches regularly see him as a standout player or was he lucky to get taken to Oz?

Lucky. Decent, functional player, but more one that'd have made an impact ten years ago instead of now in my opinion.

He actually seemed decent and that's especially encouraging considering he'd suffered a serious injury. How did he do at Doncaster Rovers? I'd like to see him in Melbourne or even NYCFC, as a squad player who'd fight for his place

He actually seemed decent and that's especially encouraging considering he'd suffered a serious injury. How did he do at Doncaster Rovers? I'd like to see him in Melbourne or even NYCFC, as a squad player who'd fight for his place

He played one game, started. Ended up on the bench, was sent back. I don't really rate him. Think he looks out of place in our EDS team too.

He played one game, started. Ended up on the bench, was sent back. I don't really rate him. Think he looks out of place in our EDS team too.
I see

qyHx4C2sZNg.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.