Match Thread | Manchester City vs Sunderland (26/12/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading the comments has me laughing. Talk about overreaction. A calf injury isn't a career ending injury.
It is if it's constantly reoccurring, if it continues to get damaged he can't train, leads to muscle wastage he's 28 now and half the season is gone, do you think he will be back before March I doubt it.

A recurring injury will certainly lead many to question the medical team. However I would rather have a recurring calf injury then a fresh injury that involves ligaments.

Reading the comments has me laughing. Talk about overreaction. A calf injury isn't a career ending injury.

Don' think it's over reaction at all. We need the guy back. He's been out ages and we've been shipping goals. We want to see him back 100% fit, and not be brought back when he ain't ready and see him walk off after 10 minutes and may have aggravated his injury even more, meaning more time out. But lets see what they say later or tomorrow before we all start getting a twitchy arsehole.

tweet-680787753915781121-1.jpg

Manchester City FC

MCFC

Replays show Kompany appears to fall awkwardly on his right knee. We'll update you on his condition asap after the game. #mcfc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.