Slippy and Dangerous flooring at the stadium.

Ss level 2 has also been painted with the anti slip grip paint was much better under foot I'm sure the full ground will be done for the next home game

Gonna sound daft this but....

At entrance M into the South Stand on the GF, they have repainted the floor with a grippier paint, which is good. As you walk from the toilets towards the concourse, if you look at the floor finish, you will see occasional human barefoot prints dried into the paint.

Never had an issue anywhere in any stand of the ground, what kind of cheap plastic soled (think Primark) things are people wearing?

Well as countless people HAVE had a problem wearing all manner of footwear, myself included, wearing a good quality training shoe with excellent grip, perhaps you Mr Smug can give us the benefit of your expertise in surviving the skid test?

Well as countless people HAVE had a problem wearing all manner of footwear, myself included, wearing a good quality training shoe with excellent grip, perhaps you Mr Smug can give us the benefit of your expertise in surviving the skid test?
Perhaps Brendan110_0 was the barefooted one?

Apologies for the title but i do need as many people as possible to read this. Ric and the other mods i hope you understand when you read the following.
My elderly father who has supported City for over 75 years took a horrendous fall at the Feyenoord game and broke his leg. He is in a really bad way and is suffering horrendous pain. His fall way due to a slippery floor at the exit of the gents at 326 in the Colin Bell Stand. Three fantatic people came to his assistance for which i am hugely gratefully. If you were one of those people please PM me as i would like to thank you in person.
I would also like to ask supporters sat in any other part of the ground to share their own experience of slippery floors in the toilets.
I do applaud the club for installing handriers but what this means is that water drips between the sinks and the driers and the blowers blow water across the floors making underfoot very treacherous.
Any comments that anyone may have would be most welcome and if anyone saw my poor old dad slip on the wet floor and/or came to his aid please do get in touch.
Many thanks everyone.
Mick (not a real doctor).

Sorry about your dad, and have seen you post about it before

This season we have been moved to the second tier
The floor has been painted blue, looks brilliant, but is a fucking death trap whenever it's slightly wet.
Went flying the other week.

Today even the spiral up was as slippy as fuck

At least title the thread correctly. Hope your old man is okay. The club had numerous complaints when the South Stand was extended, but the other parts of the ground seem okmto me, so sounds like bad luck,

I havent posted before on this so maybe someone else has had a bad fall. Maybe i should search BM or post again with a more relevant heading. The really sad thing is that for a special birthday present we had all paid for him for a ticket in the tunnel club for the west ham game. Totally burst the budget i can tell you. He was in tears when he opened his present but instead has spent today in terrible agony. I am called Michael after Mike Summerbee and on the day i was born he went to platt lane and got all the players to sign a pair of football boots for me. He lives breaths sleeps and dreams city. Its such a shame for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.