Lacazette

Griezmann is a lot better and more suited to 433 as he can play wide and through the middle. I would be surprised if we don't make a play for him in the summer as he would also be a perfect understudy to aguero as well

At the right price i would quit like us to go for this lad, once we have sold Bony of course. 1st choice: Aguero 2nd: nacho 3rd. Lacazette. Lacazette could play on the wing as well when sterling/ de bruyne is tired.

He's come out this eve to say he wants a move to the premier league... Interesting

His passing skills will make us even poorer in possession. We already took a possession hit by bringing in DeBryune and Sterling.

The potential loss of Yaya means more possession drop. We should be adding players in all phases that improve on that loss, not exacerbating it.

Hence a no for me.

This time last year, having watched him on several occasions, I thought he was a perfect fit for our team and style of play. This season has not been as good, albeit injuries have been a problem with his progression. He is however coming back into form.
He is not an Aguero but he has the speed, work rate and goalscoring prowess that would suit our squad and perhaps Peps philosophy.
It's a yes from me. Bony would of course have to be the scapegoat for this to happen.

This time last year, having watched him on several occasions, I thought he was a perfect fit for our team and style of play. This season has not been as good, albeit injuries have been a problem with his progression. He is however coming back into form.
He is not an Aguero but he has the speed, work rate and goalscoring prowess that would suit our squad and perhaps Peps philosophy.
It's a yes from me. Bony would of course have to be the scapegoat for this to happen.
How is his ball retention skills? Not now, last year when he was in a purple patch. It wasn't great. Anyway a good player, but there are better fits I believe.

Griezmann is a lot better and more suited to 433 as he can play wide and through the middle. I would be surprised if we don't make a play for him in the summer as he would also be a perfect understudy to aguero as well
Although I agree he will be a great addition to a forward 3 in the wide positions he is not remotely like Aguero. He does play well in the number 10 position though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.