Paulo Dybala

Too late now. Well not too late, he's just going to cost Pogba money where we could have had him for 25m last year. His talent had been obvious for a year before he joined Juve and we sat around and did nothing per usual.

Too late now. His talent had been obvious for a year before he joined Juve and we sat around and did nothing per usual.

He'd cost a lot more now but I think he'd want the move. His comments about us are particularly encouraging. Juve may prove to be stubborn but don't forget we had to deal with Klaus Allof's this summer and got our man!

Too late now. Well not too late, he's just going to cost Pogba money where we could have had him for 25m last year. His talent had been obvious for a year before he joined Juve and we sat around and did nothing per usual.
spot on

For what reason? Because he dived? I'm sure you don't like Otamendi either then.

My favourite player in our team tbh. Horrendous dive by him trying to get an even worse cheat sent off, a one off mistake.

Difference with Dybala is he spends 80 mins of the game on the floor, physically crying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.