Everton Away

Never Mind The Pollocks

Couldn't see a thread so apologies if there is one. Sold out according to the ticket office but need 2 if anyone has any going spare. Thanks.

Anyone know where I can get a ticket for this? Was a twat and didn't put myself on the cup scheme!

First time going Everton away. Seat is in:

"Lower Bullens Lower LV1 Res"

View any good or are these bad seats?
Assume 'Res' means restricted, in which case they're probably right at the back of the lower tier. If that's the case then the view is bad as the roof of the upper tier is low and it's like watching the game through a letter box. If you can get Upper then swap them.

b56680.gif

mines LV2

Anyone got there tickets yet ? Last time I went to the shithole (last season)I was in the lower part and the view was awful so me and my mate deliberately got the Upper Bullens and we were charged £30 each.
The tickets arrived today for the lower Bullens priced 335. Although we have not been charged that extra I don't want to sit/stand with my view blocked by a roof and a pillar. WTF is going on ? anybody had the same ?

Anyone got there tickets yet ? Last time I went to the shithole (last season)I was in the lower part and the view was awful so me and my mate deliberately got the Upper Bullens and we were charged £30 each.
The tickets arrived today for the lower Bullens priced 335. Although we have not been charged that extra I don't want to sit/stand with my view blocked by a roof and a pillar. WTF is going on ? anybody had the same ?
season ticket holders get the 35 quid tickets for 30 quid but no idea why you've had LV tickets instead of UV

Not all lower seats are restricted view

Ring ticket office

I'm still waiting for my ticket Upper Bullens, but was hoping to get on the coach which is full. Does anyone have any room in a minibus for 2 people? Not driven there before, but If we have to, where is the best place to park please?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.