Kolasinac

Would he improve us and (if rumours are to be believed) would he fit in under a Guardiola team?
Was hoping we'd go for Alaba, Alba, Gaya or Rodriguez.

Would he improve us and (if rumours are to be believed) would he fit in under a Guardiola team?
Was hoping we'd go for Alaba, Alba, Gaya or Rodriguez.
I don't think Rodriguez has the ball skills Pep requires, the other 3 will be mad hard to pry away from their cluvs

Not sure he's City calibre, tbh. He is absolute tank and will destroy anything that comes to his way and you can bet you'd get 100% from him but I'm not sure he's that good.

Comparable to a younger Micah Richards, though not as good in the air.

Kolarov wins more headers, they have the same tackle success percentage, Kolarov goes past his man more often, Kolasinac fouls way more than Kolarov. Kolarov actually gets fouled a lot, winning free kicks in good areas. Makes less clearances, blocks etc than Kolarov too. Kolasinac has 3 assists and 1 goal in the last 3 and a half seasons.

Definitely not what we should be looking for. Unless he's say a Demichelis replacement, to play in different positions.

Comparable to a younger Micah Richards, though not as good in the air.

Kolarov wins more headers, they have the same tackle success percentage, Kolarov goes past his man more often, Kolasinac fouls way more than Kolarov. Kolarov actually gets fouled a lot, winning free kicks in good areas. Makes less clearances, blocks etc than Kolarov too. Kolasinac has 3 assists and 1 goal in the last 3 and a half seasons.

Definitely not what we should be looking for. Unless he's say a Demichelis replacement, to play in different positions.
An inferior kolarov?? Really? Is that even possible?

If true,stay well fucking clear.

Just scrolled through this forum in disbelief that no left backs have been linked. I'm only posting this here a he's the first one I saw.

Most improve this area.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.