Player Topic: Kevin De Bruyne (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a weird one with Kev. His stats are undoubtedly amazing. Yet I dunno... I was kind of expecting more from him? He rarely seems 'in' games if you know what I mean? Could be down to the team generally being hugely underperforming this season though. I'm certainly curious to see what happens with him when Pep arrives. I don't see him as David's long term successor, they're different types of player. And I think we'll be looking to bring in another pacy wide player-come-forward? Sané? Plus we'll have the continuing development of Sterling. His stats are amazing yet I'm still not sure if he'll play a huge role under Pep or a squad rotation kind of role. As I say, I'm curious to see what happens. He's very good, but not in the way that I was expecting. I don't know if I'm making any sense haha

His stats would be even higher if everyone took half of there chances or actually shot on sight.

I wonder if our kev is abit fatigued at the minute? The intensity of the premier league and no winter break like he is used to?

He had an astounding start with us but has looked a bit leggy lately. I've criticised his work-rate and desire to do the defensive stuff but he did seem to be working much harder at that today. Very out of it in the first half as everything was coming down the left but no great complaints about his second half performance.
Many times, even though KdB runs around a lot still looks ineffective in terms of winning back the ball. I think this could be because team lacks a coordinated pressing strategy.Part of the blame has to go to Pellegrini and his coaching as well. Something that will be corrected by next manager.

Many times, even though KdB runs around a lot still looks ineffective in terms of winning back the ball. I think this could be because team lacks a coordinated pressing strategy.Part of the blame has to go to Pellegrini and his coaching as well. Something that will be corrected by next manager.

Doesn't take long for all roads leading back to blaming the manager does it.

That assist was top.top.top draw.

You can't teach that.just need to step other aspects of his game. There is no denying he is a gem.just needs to find his identity in the team. I think he is too used to being top dog. I doubt he has ever to play a supporting actors role.I:E to the likes of yaya.aguero.Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.