Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adverse press does not bother me one bit.
Love watching MOTD.
It just makes their pain a whole lot sweeter for me.

I thought we closed the gap to 1 point this weekend, must have been mistaken though.

Just think, if we had a decent referee against Everton, we could have been 2 points clear.

Could you imagine the plaudits Nacho would be given with the same record this season if he played for the shite?

Not so much anti-City as pro-Utd, but here's ESPNFC's Team of the Weekend. Augero at one striker -- guess who the other is? After a total shit performance in which Kolo Toure -- KOLO FREAKING TOURE -- had him in his pocket. One lucky rebound. Oh, and naturally DeGea and Smalling made it too.

http://www.espnfc.us/barclays-premi...highlights-premier-league-team-of-the-weekend

You failed to mention Zabaleta and Delph were also in the team of the week. So wnning against Palace got us the same number of players in team of the week as winning at Anfield. if it was City winning at Anfield this thread would be in meltdown as we have only matched there number of players in team of the week. It was a perfectly fair and unbalanced article.

Whatever you think it is difficult to argue that winning at Anfield is a good result. Most right-minded football fans would agree with this particularly for clubs such as City/United where Liverpool generally raise there game.

You failed to mention Zabaleta and Delph were also in the team of the week. So wnning against Palace got us the same number of players in team of the week as winning at Anfield. if it was City winning at Anfield this thread would be in meltdown as we have only matched there number of players in team of the week. It was a perfectly fair and unbalanced article.

Whatever you think it is difficult to argue that winning at Anfield is a good result. Most right-minded football fans would agree with this particularly for clubs such as City/United where Liverpool generally raise there game.
Except Zabaleta and Delph were great in that 4-0 win whilst Smalling struggled most of the afternoon and Rooney scored a simple goal whilst being awful for the rest of the match.
It was a good win for the shower of shite but I'm willing to bet any amount of money that there were many, many better performances from players in the respective positions to warrant a place in any team of the week over those two frauds.

Just thinking the same. You could put de Gea in there at a push but definitely not Rooney. If it's based on a decent result fair enough but supposedly it's based on 'team of the weekend'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.