Talksport

Not as long 5Live can hang its hat on Equestrian Sports and field hockey they won't.

To be serious as long as 5Live has live football and cricket commentaries it will be fine - they are the real prizes. Commentaries on a sport thats centred along the M62 corridor seems an odd choice for Essex based white van driving man. Trying to extend their reach one assumes?
I wonder if they'll present it in the style Johhny Vaughan did on his show?

Boiled Bollock: "There coming up the table are United"

After ad break they play interview with Leicester player:

"I can see Man City winning it 2-1"

Later ad break followed by same interview:
"I can see Leicester sneaking it...."

Some fuckers dropped a case of red in the studio.

Just caught Durham and Gough on Talksport sticking up for us, thats when you know we've been done over.

Just caught Durham and Gough on Talksport sticking up for us, thats when you know we've been done over.

Makes a difference from BBC tonight then. Former England women's goalkeeper "I saw they had a lad on with 72 on his back, so they must have a massive squad, nothing to complain about."

Yes. Flawless logic. No mention of the injury crisis, but why bother?

But then again, she's joined by John Carver and Chris Sutton, so they might well be going for the "lowest combined IQ on a 3 man panel" award.

But then again, she's joined by John Carver and Chris Sutton, so they might well be going for the "lowest combined IQ on a 3 man panel" award.

BT have that covered

maxresdefault.jpg

Pochowotsit was on earlier saying Kane and Vardy are as good as Aguero.
Well we'll find out as the season reaches it's climax. I've read all sorts of opinions about the Tuesday's Sunderland game but personally I was very encouraged by the tenacity shown by the team digging in and defending a solitary goal against a rested Sunderland side fighting for it's survival and clearly up for it. I think we will see a lot more of these gritty performances from our lads as the prize starts to come into view. The point I'm making is that Kun has been there and done it and he'll be there to do it again if he manages to stay fit. It takes nerves to score the goal that wins the title with almost the last kick of the season. Kun not only has what it takes in his feet, he has it in spades where it really matters, in his head. It remains to be seen if Kane and Vardy have it too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.