Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who would we have got better and cheaper exactly?
Reus was wanted but wouldnt leave dortmund.
Sanchez had by that stage already gone to arsenal.
Firmino has turned out to be wank.
Di maria wanted to leave england.
who exactly is this mysterious cheaper, better player?!

For starters dybala cost 32 euros, turan cost 24 mil, Douglas costa cost 25 mil, vidal cost 28 mil.

We can have this discussion somewhere else because I don't want to go off topic.

For starters dybala cost 32 euros, turan cost 24 mil, Douglas costa cost 25 mil, vidal cost 28 mil.

We can have this discussion somewhere else because I don't want to go off topic.
Dybala is a striker, turan and vidal are central midfielders, douglas costa has surrised everyone tbf.

Dybala is a striker, turan and vidal are central midfielders, douglas costa has surrised everyone tbf.

Don't we need centre mids atm? As for costa he's had a good reputation its just that at bayern you get to watch him play more on TV etc and see what hes capable of. Maybe we need to rethink our transfer policy and not waste money on overhyped players and I've got a good feeling pep will.

There's others out there that I can name btw but I won't.

Don't we need centre mids atm? As for costa he's had a good reputation its just that at bayern you get to watch him play more on TV etc and see what hes capable of. Maybe we need to rethink our transfer policy and not waste money on overhyped players and I've got a good feeling pep will.

Why not name them? By the way, if vidal came he would be slated, just like otamendi.

I've already listed players better than sterling that cost less, I won't bother listing more.

Why would vidal be slated?
Three of whom play in different positions.

Vidal not only has a bad injury record, but he is rash and would take time to adapt. Plus he has not impressed at bayern this season.

Stop stalling and name players we could have got alternative to sterling, who are better, cheaper and play on he wing. im waiting.

So you don't want us to waste money on any overhyped players but you want us to sign a 24 year old who hasn't even completed his one stand-out season yet? I'm not denying that he's a nifty little player but surely you see the contradiction there?

I'm intrigued to see who these other players are that you have in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.