Mario Balotelli

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot

I still like to see what's going on in the life of Mario, he was an absolute weapon during his time here but the potential he showed was frightening and now at 25 years old (26 mid way through the year) it's safe to say he won't reach that level during his career which is a shame.

There have been some rumours that Liverpool may sell him to a Chinese super league club. How far he has fallen but he's been poison wherever he's gone and was unfortunately the final nail in Mancini's coffin whilst at City I felt.

Still passed the ball to Aguero for that 3rd goal mind.

Liverpool may very well want to sell him, but it's up to Mario if he goes. I think they've treated him abysmally during his time there. Admittedly he hasn't done much to help himself but I don't think he was given a fair chance.
It's a shame he's wasted his talent, he'll probably realise what a prick he's been when it's far too late. We got rid at just the right time.

Liverpool may very well want to sell him, but it's up to Mario if he goes. I think they've treated him abysmally during his time there. Admittedly he hasn't done much to help himself but I don't think he was given a fair chance.
It's a shame he's wasted his talent, he'll probably realise what a prick he's been when it's far too late. We got rid at just the right time.
I'm not sure being a multi millionaire would bother too many people that they had been a prick and wasted great opportunities

I'm not sure he will regret it all,he has a few medals,millions in the bank and a string of slappers on call,being a dad hasn't made him grow up

A bang average footballer who, if was called John Smith, no one would give a monkey's about - never had the potential so many on here thought he had.

Unplayable during the six one, sliding that ball in for the first at the stretford end then lifting his shirt up with the 'why always me' messege underneath seemed to enrage the cunts sat behind the goal even more.

Absolute hammer of a shot who could forget that goal he scored against Villa in the fa cup in January 2011. Long ball in behind him and from a decent distance out and caught it on the half volley off the inside of the post.

Other side of Mario you knew within 5 minutes if he was up for it, remember Charlie Adam going through him in the 1st leg of the league cup semi final versus the dippers. Completely lost his head and I'm sure he got subbed shortly after that.

You wanted him to do well to supliment all the wacky stuff he got up to. Judging by the way his career his nose dived after us the decision was right to let him go.

A bang average footballer who, if was called John Smith, no one would give a monkey's about - never had the potential so many on here thought he had.
You serious? So many on here rate iheanacho, and rightly so. But when balo first came he was same age, and even better. He could have been something special. Makes me sad to think about it. Waste.

Watching him vs Villa in the cup I thought we had a player on our hands. The potential was there.

He showed it for Italy as well for a time.

He will regret the way he handled his career.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.