Post Match Thread: Kiev 1 - 3 City

I think the german commentator said Kiew have only lost 1 home game in the champs league before. Can it be?

Cant be true, Marvin says the dog and duck would have beaten them tonight.....

That was brilliant.

Pressed all first half and could've been 4 up.

Second half dropped off and relied on a Joe save to keep it 2-1 but we could easily have scored 2/3 more before Yaya scored and that's not counting 3 good penalty shouts.

Watching it in Ireland and Liam Brady, Damian Duff and Didi Hamann are slating City. I think they'd written a script beforehand. Utter b@ll@x so far

Duff accusing us of tapping up players under contract. Loved the lad as a player but the lawyers should be in touch over that. Not one post match replay of the three penalty appeals or any of our chances bar Yaya's goal. Really pathetic from RTE.

I'd hardly call it a great performance, either you actually believe that or it's just been that long since we've had a stand out great performance that you've forgotten what one looks like?

I'd like to think some on here aren't being "negative" for the sake of it but are just calling what they see and have seen for the last 2 years, it's hard to pick out a single period of this season where we've looked dominate and that's because we've been poor, today was a great result but probably an average performance that started off well in the first half but was mirrored by a poor second half that had it been against a half decent side we wouldn't be feeling so good at the moment.
Perhaps you wouldhave preferred a 3-1 loss then
Negativity again good night

A sign of things to come under Pep that, but hopefully without the slight wobble in the second half. A complete away performance. If we produce a similar performance on Sunday we'll end the season with a trophy.

Great performance by every one.
Enjoyed the pressing and incisive quick passing in the final third.
This formation and tactics are our best hope in UCL.
Enjoy the victory blues

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.