Kompany injured again...

It was wrong to let him play his 6th game in 20 days tonight.

Hindsight though. This could happen any time. Could have happened in the first 10 mins Sunday. If there is one positive to come out of this it's that Mangala got to play 80 mins which will be useful before Sunday. Its not good news for us or him though.

Some dweeb on SSN has just pointed out that he has started 6 games in the last 20 days.

We never seem to ease players back, as soon as they are fit enough to play they are played relentlessly for every minute until they break down again.

It is difficult. He needs to be protected.But it is now obvious that he can't be 1st choice. He will be a first class reserve with the idea of him playing 20 games a season.

It looked like he felt it a minute earlier to me. The sprint back for the ball and slip just finished it off.

No Otamendi either for the rags. Be glad when this season's over.
Has Otamendi been ruled out for Sunday?
Looked like it wasn't too serious as he didn't go down the tunnel.

Some dweeb on SSN has just pointed out that he has started 6 games in the last 20 days.

We never seem to ease players back, as soon as they are fit enough to play they are played relentlessly for every minute until they break down again.

Im starting to blame Pellers for everything

even global warming

I think his best Man City days are over, so sad, watched all his recovery vids and really thought this was it and we were back to best with him. Not sure it is a serious serious problem for City though, I expect Otamendi to be our CB now and build it around him.

What difference does it make? He'll play two games at the season's end when league couldn't matter less, have a barnstorming Euro campaign taking Belgium to the semis, break down in the third competitive game under Pep and make a glorious comeback after New Year's lasting all of seven games. He's done for, move on.
I wish some fucker would move you on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.