Enes Unal

WorsleyBlue

Lad scored twice tonight at NAC Breda, in a 6 3 away win. He's doing great 6 goals in 6 games for them. Another one with huge promise.

Lad scored twice tonight at NAC Breda, in a 6 3 away win. He's doing great 6 goals in 6 games for them. Another one with huge promise.

That's great news.

I thought he had a bit of 'something' about him but looked completely confused & out of whack when he first started at City & you had to wonder a bit, why we brought him in. Great that he's settling.

First goal he came up with some great touches to make space, but slipped as he hit the shot, mishit hit and the keeper should have saved it. Second was a beauty, Henry-esque run onto a through ball between the right back and centre half before chipping the keeper from a moderate angle.

another dzeko , very slow !!!
What exactly do you base this on as I can't see much evidence either way? You're not comparing them because they're both really tall are you?

Perhaps you're right and he'll never make it with us, I mean it's not like he's got any other attributes like, for instance, scores goals is it.

What exactly do you base this on as I can't see much evidence either way? You're not comparing them because they're both really tall are you?

Perhaps you're right and he'll never make it with us, I mean it's not like he's got any other attributes like, for instance, scores goals is it.
i watched 4 full matchs for unal w nac breda : slow + target man + cooool but this is not he is bad !!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.