PSG Away Ticket details - Update now 2,200 tickets available

Do we need some formal letter from the club to collect the tickets ?
You should get a postcard that's been torn in half. You get one half then have to match it up with the one held by a guy carrying a copy of The Racing Pigeon Gazette under his left arm and wearing a brown trilby, who you'll meet at a secret location. He will give you a secret question and answer that you can't write down and have to remember.

When you're in Paris, someone will sidle up unobtrusively at some point and ask you the secret question. You have to give him the right answer. If you do he'll give you your next instructions, which will be to follow someone "E.g. "Follow that man in the red trousers.". At some point, the person you're following will go down a narrow alley and into a dark passage. As you follow them, you'll be stopped by a couple of guys you wouldn't want to meet on a dark night. They'll make sure you haven't been followed, blindfold you, then lead you to the collection point.

Still blindfolded, you'll be fingerprinted, asked some questions, which start off easy (Name, date of birth) then get more personal, with questions only you would know the answer to. If they're happy, you'll be taken, still blindfolded, dumped in the back of a van and driven around for a while until you're completely disoriented. Then the van will stop, you'll be dragged out, the blindfold removed and you'll be handed your ticket.

Quite straightforward really.

What's the opposite of a points whore?
Is it a points punter?
If so that's me.
I've been to 22 European away games, and the only 1 I managed to get a ticket in my own name was for Timisoara.
Same for domestic aways. Probably do about ten a season, again all on others tickets.

Does that make me less loyal?

Was initially against this Argos style ticket collection malarky, but it sort of makes sense.

Not sure if this game is indicative of the scale of the whoring, or whether the timing - not much notice, just after Easter - has made it appear worse than it is.

Anyway, fingers crossed for tomorrow and getting a ticket.

What's the opposite of a points whore?
Is it a points punter?
If so that's me.
I've been to 22 European away games, and the only 1 I managed to get a ticket in my own name was for Timisoara.
Same for domestic aways. Probably do about ten a season, again all on others tickets.

Does that make me less loyal?
Absolutely, worse than the whores you are, if you didn't buy them, they wouldn't be able to sell them, and might have to go themselves.

Joking obviously.

its clear the club have targeted the whores, and its worked a treat.
Hi Bill, as someone with just over 4000 points I bought my ticket this afternoon much to my delight, I just can't believe how big the problem is of point whores. How's it got this bad??

Hi Bill, as someone with just over 4000 points I bought my ticket this afternoon much to my delight, I just can't believe how big the problem is of point whores. How's it got this bad??
brilliant news mate. there are things I'd love to say but its best just to say it is now on the mend. well done city.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.