Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

A fantastic player but I too would be very surprised if there was anything in this speculation,hasnt the price been speculated at about 60m too? could we afford that with our other priorities?

A fantastic player but I too would be very surprised if there was anything in this speculation,hasnt the price been speculated at about 60m too? could we afford that with our other priorities?
Well someone said we were planning on spending around 300 million for 8 players. 1 of whom is free, Denayer. 100 for Pogba, 25 for Gundogan, 20 for Steegen. That's 155 left for 4 players. 40 for Larpote. 115 left for 3 players. 60 on Aubemayang. Leaves 55 for a winger and a fullback.

Yep. Doable.

Well someone said we were planning on spending around 300 million for 8 players. 1 of whom is free, Denayer. 100 for Pogba, 25 for Gundogan, 20 for Steegen. That's 155 left for 4 players. 40 for Larpote. 115 left for 3 players. 60 on Aubemayang. Leaves 55 for a winger and a fullback.

Yep. Doable.
I guess if that number is realistic/genuine then it could happen if the player was interested.You obviously see Denayer as a right back?

Yep. Doable.
300 million? 8 players? Lets hope not. Way too much money. I'd be happy with Pogba, Gundogan and one fullback.

Yep. Doable.
I wouldn't count Denayer in that list otherwise it would just be an apparent £/€300m on 7 players.

Bayern Munich got their main striker ( Lewandowski) for FREE, hopefully we can at least get our back up striker for free as well.

I guess if that number is realistic/genuine then it could happen if the player was interested.You obviously see Denayer as a right back?
With either one of Zab or Sagna guiding him, I believe hwd become a solid to fantastic RB.

300 million? 8 players? Lets hope not. Way too much money. I'd be happy with Pogba, Gundogan and one fullback.
Pogba Gundogan will give us a solid middle. A leftback will give us better options. But I'd our injury situation persists, which it is most likely to under Pep, then we may quickly find ourselves with no cover for the Injury prone Trio of Kompany, Silva, Aguero. Sure having Pogba, DeBryune and Gundogan and Sterling might mitigate the attacking loss, nothing mitigates the defensive loss. A CB is a must for me. We have to view Kompany as a cameo captain. Cherry on top type deal. So whether it's Laporte or Hummels. We need a CB.

I wouldn't count Denayer in that list otherwise it would just be an apparent £/€300m on 7 players.
Well that makes it tougher to pull off with 8 plus Denayer.

My sense is it will be 5 or 6 plus Denayer. 6 if Steegen is one of them, 5 outfield players plus Denayer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.