Get to the Etihad for the 2nd leg!

You have missed my point. They are moaning now but will be the first to say they were there. I am concerned about prices and can just about afford it at the moment.
Any evidence to support that, or are you just making things up to make the other side of the discussion look at bad as possible?
To clarify my point. Firstly I am on the cup scheme, a decision which I happily made at the time. However given the prices for this tie (I also have two teenagers on the cup scheme) I am seriously considering not joining the cup scheme next year and then I can pick and choose the games as I see fit. There are a lot of people moaning about the price for this game and possibly quite correct in doing so, however although they are saying they won't go to this game, which is their choice and I have no problem with that, my guess is that if we make the semi or even the final a lot of them will suddenly forget their moral position and want to attend. Again I have no problem with that.

another day dawns and another day closer to going to the match for the full 90 minutes tomorrow and on Tuesday.

I will pass the time contemplating whether to get my ticket for the latter CL stages d through the supporters club or through my points and the Cup Scheme.

Decisions, decisions.

another day dawns and another day closer to going to the match for the full 90 minutes tomorrow and on Tuesday.

I will pass the time contemplating whether to get my ticket for the latter CL stages d through the supporters club or through my points and the Cup Scheme.

Decisions, decisions.

If you're on the cup scheme then it's not really much of a decision is it.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Come on Blues less negativity we're ninety minutes from a European Cup semi final. This is the stuff of legends - Real Madrid, the Lisbon Lions, Ajax 3 in a row, Johan Cruyff, Munich 3 in a row, Nottingham Forest, Grobbalaers crazy legs, Withe an Shaw. We could write ourselves into the record books. Kings of Europe and all that. I don't like the prices and have emailed the club to register my disappointment at their pricing policy. But, if you support the club and can afford it get your arse off the settee or out of the pub and support YOUR team.

Count us in (x3). We're warming to the CL now & have got seats for £45 each in SS3.

Top Blues.

This isn't a time for negativity. We are in a great position and seeing City in the CL semi-finals will be magical.

We need the stadium rocking, make it really intimidating for these French feckers. Get behind the lads.

Hows this selling now?

Slowed down after the rush on Wednesday night but already 45k+ sold. We generally sell a lot in the 48 hours before a home cup match so this may well sell out. Will easily be over 50k on the night and will beat the record CL attendance set v Juventus earlier this season.

Slowed down after the rush on Wednesday night but already 45k+ sold. We generally sell a lot in the 48 hours before a home cup match so this may well sell out. Will easily be over 50k on the night and will beat the record CL attendance set v Juventus earlier this season.
I reckon over 50 now , not much more than 2500 left.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.