Get to the Etihad for the 2nd leg!

Me and the boy SS3 317, going to sing all match so sorry if your the poor #unt sat in front of us , but its the chance you take going to the footy

I suppose you need to entertain yourself some how if you can't see the game :)

This getting over-excited for quarter finals is typical city, the more excited the fans the bigger disaster the game ends up.
I.e, 20+ years of consecutive losses to the likes of:
Everton
Liverpool
Spurs
Palace
Ipswich
West Ham
Blackburn
Spurs
You bundle of joy, you.

Absolutely spot on.

I am of the generation that suffered the humiliation of Fenerbahce in 1968. I am also a seasoncard holder who goes to every home match (and some aways too) and also all home CL games. I also boo the anthem (probably a bit sad for a guy my age but that's the way it goes). Do I want City to win every competition we enter ? Damn right I do and this is the closest we have ever been to making a big statement on the European stage. All I would say is that if you can possibly afford to be there next Tuesday then City needs your support. If you can afford it and can't be bothered, for whatever reason, then you could be missing out on something which thousands of us have waited a lifetime for. Think about all those years of the Rags getting the headlines in Europe. Think about having to win a 3rd division play off final 4 days after they had won the CL & the Treble. Think about all those countless disappointments down the years.

To me it's not about CFG, the "Project" or the prices (which I agree are too high in my opinion). To me it's about the real possibility of seeing OUR Club get to the semi finals of the Champions League. That's what I care about.

Too royal!

I'm not quite as old as you but I agree with every word!

£35 ticket price me and my son would.

Come on mate, extra £5 each on top of. Regardless of what happens Tuesday, it's a huge game. I don't really agree with the prices and wasn't too keen on Kiev price but went in the end. These are the nights we've waited years for.

Whatever your thoughts on how the club could be ran better from the top, Tuesday is one of them nights where you just have to stick with the football team you support and get behind the lads. Fuck politics, I'd snap up two £40 tickets before they sell out pal.

Absolutely spot on.

I am of the generation that suffered the humiliation of Fenerbahce in 1968. I am also a seasoncard holder who goes to every home match (and some aways too) and also all home CL games. I also boo the anthem (probably a bit sad for a guy my age but that's the way it goes). Do I want City to win every competition we enter ? Damn right I do and this is the closest we have ever been to making a big statement on the European stage. All I would say is that if you can possibly afford to be there next Tuesday then City needs your support. If you can afford it and can't be bothered, for whatever reason, then you could be missing out on something which thousands of us have waited a lifetime for. Think about all those years of the Rags getting the headlines in Europe. Think about having to win a 3rd division play off final 4 days after they had won the CL & the Treble. Think about all those countless disappointments down the years.

To me it's not about CFG, the "Project" or the prices (which I agree are too high in my opinion). To me it's about the real possibility of seeing OUR Club get to the semi finals of the Champions League. That's what I care about.
If they needed our support then the prices, which you agree are too high, would have been lower. They may need our support but they've made clear that their top priority is our money. For the sake of less than £150k, they could have had the ground full and buzzing, regardless of the result in the first leg.

I'll be there, sacrificing the WBA game for it as I can work Saturday and only need to take a half day off for Tuesday night, leaving home at around 12:30 to get up there, it's a 230 mile drive.

I can't understand any local fans that have the cash missing this, but if it's on principle, or because of the late night for kids, that's fair enough.

Three of us coming up from the south coast for the match, back home again straight after, probably home at 3am, up again at 5:30, no doubt shattered, but hopefully with a 'massive' smile on my face!

They've been selling well this evening ... I expect 10,000 Everton, I mean Paris, fans in the neutral, I mean home, areas.

Gets coat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.