The battle for 4th place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck fourth, third or second. The way we have clicked in to gear reminds me of how we scuppered the dipper title challenge and broke media hearts. I sense the same is going to happen again, this time it's Leicesters turn to be dethroned.

Landlord, a pint of what he has been drinking please.

I think even if Wenger gets 4th or 3rd it might be the end for him if they finish behind spuds. I'm also reasonably confident they will turn to shit and miss out on cl for a few years while a new manager(s) rebuilds. Those self entitled twats that support them will then realise how good Wenger was.

Aye. Case of, be careful what you wish for.

A few weeks too late, so much potential unfortunately not reached in the league. Game on for 3rd, sad it's not for more.

what 4th place ? we should be winning the title now...Leicester draw 2 and lose 2 in their remaining games , we win all ours....clinch the title on GD again! :)

Or had they not been given a penalty today draw 3 lose 1 or win 1 lose 3 and the title could have been ours. (Not considering Spurs) That point today could be crucial for them. One win would still not have seen them win the league if we had managed to win all ours. Now they only need one win and likely Swansea is the only game they have left that you would confidently predict them to win. Yet again a ref is intervening to give them a critical point. I would have given us a slight chance of winning it but for that point today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.