Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

@MCFCHelp: Supporter Services phone lines are currently closed due to unforeseen circumstances.

My queue position is stuck at 180......

Exactly the same with me Dodge, I presume they'll either realise they've fucked up and load it onto my card or send it to the address they've got for my season ticket.

Having said that I expect to be chatting to a nice man in a blue jacket outside the ground about 7:44pm come the night of the game

Oh that guy, I met him at the PSG game..

Exactly the same with me Dodge, I presume they'll either realise they've fucked up and load it onto my card or send it to the address they've got for my season ticket.

Having said that I expect to be chatting to a nice man in a blue jacket outside the ground about 7:44pm come the night of the game

Same with me. Hoping they send paper tickets now. Otherwise may have to call.. don't want to get all the way there and not be let in.

Well I've decided I'm not bothering now. Would have been 2 hours plus in the car and a late night for the lad.

If this is what City think of Their fans then fuck em.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.