Bobby Duncan

FantasyIreland

Bobby Duncan‏@bobbyduncan999

Buzzing to have scored 50 goals this season hopefully I can grab a few more before the end of the season.

------------------------------------------

Making this thread now as this kid,who isn't yet 16,will soon be a name on everyones lips imo.He's a stocky, powerful and tenacious centre forward who scores for fun,a fantastic talent with awesome potential.

He's been at City for 4 years this Summer(?), we got him from Wigan although he's a scouser by birth. He's only 14 BTW (looks the same size as Aguero already), he seems to have scored loads at every single level he's played at.

I was going to say that - I think he's still only 14. Looking through his twitter he's scoring in every game many times! He's also captained England at youth level and again scored numerous times. Seems to have the determination to keep improving and judging by twitter has a bit of common sense and some decent spelling (though he likes to say buzzing a lot!).

An exciting prospect and he's broken records at schoolboy level in terms of goals in a season. Can only be a good sign and he's at the right place to keep developing! Could jump up the age groups quickly because he seems quite stocky. Could make a few appearances for the u18s next season and then who knows!

He's been at City for 4 years this Summer(?), we got him from Wigan although he's a scouser by birth. He's only 14 BTW (looks the same size as Aguero already), he seems to have scored loads at every single level he's played at.
Blimey,i thought he was almost 16,not 15........even more impressive!

Sounds like an old school player with that name. Everytime I see the thread title I think it's congratulating somebody on reaching their 100th birthday.
Sounds like a player though. That said if every young lad coming through is as good as we hope we won't be paying anymore transfer fees for the foreseeable future! Haha!

He's Gerrard's second cousin so has the necessary pedigree!

He's definitely only 14 or 15 as he's an u15 still. He's made the step up to the u16s though recently given his exploits at youth level. Exceptionally talented young lad, like they all are to be honest. Small, powerful, fast, lethal as fuck. Aguero isn't a bad comparison stylistically.

He's Gerrard's second cousin so has the necessary pedigree!

He's definitely only 14 or 15 as he's an u15 still. He's made the step up to the u16s though recently given his exploits at youth level. Exceptionally talented young lad, like they all are to be honest. Small, powerful, fast, lethal as fuck. Aguero isn't a bad comparison stylistically.
Small? Depends on your definition of small ;)

The other lad is Curtis Anderson, our 15 year old goalie. I didn't know we'd been so busy upping the quality in the CFA, £15,000 at 11 years old!!!
http://www.tribalfootball.com/artic...11yo-blackpool-keeper-curtis-anderson-3368041

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.