Enes Unal

Although you'd have to say the defending was poor, he had great movement for the 1st and the 3rd was excellent control initially and a fantastic curled finish into the top right corner.

Apparently he has told Dutch media he is loving it there and wants to stay next year, and the club would love to keep him and Divine Naah.

They are in the play-offs and he wants to get them promoted to the Eredivisie.

"I do not want to be special. I want to score goals and win the playoffs. That's my goal. I'm really enjoying myself at NAC. This is the first time I get a weekly chance at first team to play. I missed the last few years ", he says to BN / De Stem.

"That's why I want to stay with NAC. Here I get the opportunity to develop myself," Ünal continues. "If it were up to me, I play here next year. I hope in the Eredivisie otherwise I will remain in the Jupiler League. Because why leave when I get it playimg time? This club belongs at the highest level."

If he gets them promoted I'd be 100% for this, the Eredivisie has been great for Byrne and having him stay there gets rid of many of the bad aspects of a loan, while seeing him play at a higher level.

Earning promotion and going on to play in their top tier would be wonderful for him personally and for his development.I cant see the club having a problem with such a scenario.

Earning promotion and going on to play in their top tier would be wonderful for him personally and for his development.I cant see the club having a problem with such a scenario.
We sent him there because of work permit issues, any idea how long he has to spend there or somewhere similar to get a UK work permit?

We sent him there because of work permit issues, any idea how long he has to spend there or somewhere similar to get a UK work permit?

It depends on how good he is, if he can get into the turkey team or really excel in a top league.

It took Arsenal 3 years to get Joel Campbell a permit, 5 for Wellington Silva.

I think if in 12 months or 2 years we said he was coming back into the first team and was going to play, he'd get through ok.

He's scoring more than a goal a game (every 80 mins) so a step up to the top tier will be good for him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.